Friday, October 28, 2011

COSMETICS

>

I always want to look my best when i step out of the house so i apply some make-up.I make sure to use a good sun screen,lip gloss and eye liner.More important than that i remember to remove my make-up when i return from work.I cleanse my face gently with cleansing milk so that the make up on my face does not clogg the pores of my face.I also wash my face regularly every night before going off to sleep.A choice of good face wash is very essential.
I used to see my friends spend so much money on cosmetics that i was realllllly surprised!!!.I think it is always good to eat healthy to look good and of course be happy.No one can beat that smile of yours.So the bottom line is eat healthy and if you use make-up make sure you remove it too at the end of the day.
photo courtesy picture-newsletter.com.



Powered by ManhattanService

0 comments: